Gifts of Life Insurance
How It Works
- You transfer ownership of a paid-up life insurance policy to Bishop Moore Catholic High School.
- Bishop Moore Catholic High School elects to cash in the policy now or hold it.
- Consider naming Bishop Moore Catholic High School in your long-term plans. It's simple.
- Make a gift using an asset that you and your family no longer need.
- Receive an income tax deduction equal to the cash surrender value of the policy.
- You may be able to use the cash value of your policy to fund a gift that delivers income, such as a deferred gift annuity.
Download a brochure on this topic: